This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
• Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Adult CPR and AED use
• Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
• Optional written test
• Video-based course ensures consistency
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Course is updated with the new science
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for two years.
During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and testing.